This week, for Try a New Recipe Tuesday, I am going to share a recipe for one of my family’s favorite side dishes!
Parmesan Potato Bites:
4 large baking potatoes
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. olive oil
1. Line baking sheet with foil or Reynolds Wrap parchment paper.
2. Cut each potato into 8 wedges.
3. Place wedges in bowl and drizzle with olive oil, turn wedges so they are all coated.
4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and seasonings, again, turn wedges so they are coated.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake at 400 for about 30 minutes or until wedges are tender.
My husband and my kids loves these! We eat them with chicken, steak, pork, etc. They are a quick and easy side dish! To see other recipes for this week, click here: