I am always looking for new and creative ways to cook veggies at my house. For this week’s recipe share I have another recipe for broccoli (I got this one from my mom 🙂 )
5 cups fresh broccoli florets
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp. grated lemon rind
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
3 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese
1. Steam broccoli until crisp-tender (I put mine in my steamer).
2. Place broccoli in bowl.
3. Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the oil and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add oil mixture, rind, juice, garlic powder and salt to broccoli and toss to coat.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
My kids eat this with no complaints and my hubby loves it! To check out other recipes from this week, click here: