This is one of my “mommy doesn’t feel like really cooking” recipes! 😉 It is quick, easy, and relatively healthy!
1 head romaine lettuce
3-4 small tomatoes, chopped
2-3 small onions, sliced
1 can large, pitted black olives (drained)
1 package frozen grilled chicken strips (I use the Tyson All Natural Grilled and Ready) ** you can also grill your own chicken and slice it up if you like
1 bottle Greek Vinaigrette dressing
1-2 packages feta cheese crumbles
1. Chop lettuce and tomato and add to bowl.
2. Slice onion and add to bowl.
3. Drain olives and add to bowl.
4. Heat chicken strips according to package directions and add to bowl.
5. Toss salad with dressing.
6. Top with cheese.
There you go, simple, easy, and maybe a little bit lazy, but some days I just need to get dinner on the table quick! To check out other recipes from this week’s Try a New Recipe Tuesday, click here: