These make for a great summertime snack that are easy to make and aren’t too sweet! I make a double batch, and store them in the freezer so my kids and their friends can grab one when they want!
1 package softened cream cheese
2 cups cold milk
1 package vanilla Jello instant pudding
1 cup thawed whipped topping
20 graham crackers, broken into squares
1. Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium until creamy.
2. Gradually add milk, beating until blended.
3. Add pudding mix, beat for 2 additional minutes.
4. Stir in the whipped topping.
5. Break graham crackers into squares, and place bottoms on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Spoon filling onto squares and top with cream cheese mixture.
7. Place second graham cracker square on top of cream cheese mixture.
8. Freeze squares for 4 hours, then place in sealed tupperware inside freezer.
You can change up this recipe by adding chocolate chips, or using a different flavor of pudding! To check out other recipes from this week, click here: