I know I have mentioned before how much I love my crock pot. This recipe has two parts, the chicken in the crock pot, and potatoes in the oven. It is pretty easy to make, and tastes really good!
1 whole chicken
1/2 cup deli mustard
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup butter (soft)
1. Place the chicken in a slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Combine the other ingredients in a small bowl and whisk and then pour them over the chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
About 3 lbs. red potatoes
1 large onion
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1. Chop the potatoes into 1 inch cubes and slice the onion.
2. Place both in a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil.
3. Add the salt, pepper, and garlic powder and toss to coat.
4. Place in sprayed 13×9 inch pan and bake at 425 for an hour. Turn the potatoes halfway through cooking.
Serve with your favorite vegetable!