MMMM…the grill. We love cooking outdoors, especially when we are hosting friends. This is a really easy recipe for grilled veggies that we make frequently.
2-3 yellow squash
2 tablespoons butter
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
garlic powder (to taste)
1. Wash and slice the squash and zucchini.
2. Layer some foil to wrap the vegetables.
3. Place the squash and zucchini in the foil.
4. Place the butter on top of the veggies and sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Close the top of the foil to seal the vegetables.
6. Place on grill and cook for 20 minutes over medium-high heat.
That’s it. This recipe is easy to customize for a crowd by simply adding more veggies! Enjoy, and check out other recipes on Lisa’s link up: