I love cabbage rolls, but they take a little bit of work. This is a new recipe I tried that we liked a lot.
1 head of cabbage, chopped
2 lbs. ground beef
1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 cup sour cream
1 chopped onion
2 cans tomato soup
1/2 cup ketchup
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Place 1/2 of the chopped cabbage in a greased 13X9 pan.
2. In a large bowl combine the ground beef, onion, salt, garlic powder, sour cream and rice.
3. Spread the meat mixture on top of the cabbage.
4. Place the remaining cabbage on top of the meat.
5. Top with the tomato soup and ketchup and sprinkle with the cheese.
6. Cover and bake at 350 for two hours.
That’s it! To check out other recipes from this week, click here: