This is a classic one-dish recipe that I like to make on busy nights. It only requires a few ingredients, many of which you may already have in your pantry.
26 oz. package frozen, shredded hash browns
1 lb. cubed cooked ham
1 can cream of potato soup
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar
Paprika for garnish
1. Make sure the hash browns are fully thawed before cooking.
2. Combine the hash browns, ham, soup and pepper in a 13X9 inch baking dish.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with the cheese and paprika.
5. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
I like this recipe because it is very filling and leaves plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day. Give it a try and let me know what you think. To see other new recipes, click here: