I love quesadillas! They are so delicious, I will almost always order them if they are on the menu when we go out to eat. So, I was really excited to find this simple recipe a few years ago, now I make them at home whenever I get a craving.
1. 2 lbs. chicken tenderloins cut into 1/2 inch chunks
2. 1 bottle Italian dressing
3. 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
4. 10 burrito sized tortillas
5. 2 bags shredded Mexican cheese
1. About an hour before cooking, put the chicken tenderloin chunks in a large plastic bag and add the Italian dressing. Let chicken marinate in the fridge until ready to cook.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a skillet and cook chicken until done.
3. Spray a second skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Heat the skillet over medium heat.
5. Place one tortilla in the skillet and spread some of the chicken and beans on one side of the tortilla. Top with the shredded cheese.
6. Fold the top of the tortilla over and cook for about 3 minutes on each side until the tortilla is browned and the cheese is melted.
Cut the quesadillas into halves or quarters and serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa! Enjoy!
To see other recipes from this week, click here: