MMMM….veggies. I love them. My kids, not so much. So I am always in search of recipes that bring fresh vegetables to our table in new and exciting ways. This recipe for Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables was yummy and easy.
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 red onion
3 cloves garlic
1 portobello mushroom
4 red potatoes
Sprinkle of paprika
Sprinkle of oregano
Sprinkle of garlic powder
1 cup of Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
1. Wash the vegetables.
2. Chop the peppers, onion, zucchini, squash, mushroom, and potatoes into one inch chunks.
3. Mince the garlic
4. Place all vegetables in a large bowl.
5. Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and season with the spices to taste. Toss vegetables to coat.
5. Place vegetables in pan coated with non-stick cooking spray or lined with foil.
6. Bake at 450 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Essentially, you could add whatever vegetables you want to this recipe and just add the dressing and cook! Easy-peasy. 🙂
To see other recipes from this week’s Try a New Recipe Tuesday link up click here: