I love to make this recipe as a quick and easy side dish for burgers. It makes a lot, so we will typically be able to eat it for lunch for days. In the words of my 15 year old son “this is the best salad you’ve ever made!”
1 can red kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 can Cannellini beans
1 red pepper
1 small red onion
1/2 bunch parsley
1 bunch green onion
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain and rinse the beans and add them to a bowl.
2. Chop the pepper, red onion, green onion, and parsley and add that to the bowl.
3. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to mix.
5. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes and serve.
This is also a great dish to double and take to a party! Enjoy, and thanks for joining me this week. Be sure to come back for a new recipe next Tuesday. To see other recipes from this week’s Try a New Recipe Tuesday link up, click here: