This is an easy, comfort-food style recipe for a busy night. It only takes a few ingredients and doesn’t take long to cook.
4 pork chops
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 can french onion soup
1. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Slice the potatoes and place them on the bottom of the casserole dish.
3. Sprinkle the potatoes with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
4. Place the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
5. Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, and some more salt and pepper.
6. Mix the cheddar cheese soup and french onion soup together in a bowl and pour over the top of the pork chops.
7. Cover with foil and cook at 350 degrees for about an hour until pork chops are done and potatoes are tender.
Could it get any easier? Meals like this save my sanity when my week is so full I feel like I am losing my mind!
Thanks for stopping by. Come back next week for a new recipe. To see other recipes from the Try a New Recipe Tuesday link up, click here: