I’ve been getting into make-ahead breakfasts lately and this is one my friend made for her family last week. I decided to give it a try and it was a big hit with my hubby and boys.
12 thin slices of ham
1. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
2. Line each tin with one piece of ham.
3. Crack each egg directly over the ham.
4. Sprinkle chopped spinach on top of the eggs.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
6. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until yolks are solid.
I stored these in an air tight container and we heated them up in the microwave for about 25 seconds during the week. Easiest breakfast ever!!
Thanks for visiting. Be sure to come back next week, and check out other recipes from Try a New Recipe Tuesday here: