My recipe for this week is an easy side dish. I love avocados. They are so good for you and they taste delicious. I put avocado in sandwiches, on hamburgers, and in my tacos. I like to make this as a side for a light dinner or to bring to a barbecue.
1 ball mozzarella cheese
1/2 bunch cilantro
red wine vinegar
salt and pepper
1. Peel and chop the avocado.
2. Chop the tomato into small pieces.
3. Chop the mozzarella into chunks.
4. Chop the cilantro.
5. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Drizzle with the olive oil and vinegar, to taste.
8. Chill and serve.
I love the fact that I can whip up this simple dish in just a few minutes if we end up with last minute company!!
Thanks for stopping by this week, be sure to come back for a new recipe next Tuesday, and check out other recipes from the Try a New Recipe Tuesday link up here: