I love to experiment with vegetables. Last week, I combined two of my favorites for a quick and easy side dish that the whole family loved!
1 bunch asparagus (or more if your family is bigger)
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. salt
3-4 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic salt
1. Wash asparagus and snap off the ends.
2. Wash squash and slice lengthwise into about 1-inch pieces
3. Place squash and asparagus in a bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat. (depending on how many veggies you used, you may need more or less oil)
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic sauce into the bowl. Toss again.
5. Spread the squash and asparagus onto a cookie sheet and bake for about 20-25 minutes at 450 degrees.
So easy and yet so good. I love grilling my veggies, but when I can’t, roasting them is pretty good too! Thanks for stopping by this week, be sure to come back next Tuesday!
Check out more great recipes at the link-up here: