Welcome to Try a New Recipe Tuesday. This week I am sharing a really easy chicken dish featuring some of my favorite flavors!
3-4 chicken breast
4 cloves garlic
1 bunch basil
1 can diced tomatoes with garlic and basil
4 tbsp. butter
1 cup shredded Italian cheese
Angel Hair pasta, cooked
1. Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to taste.
2. Add enough Olive oil to cover the bottom of a skillet.
3. Place chicken breasts in skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, until the juices run clear.
4. Chop the tomatoes and garlic.
5. Cut the basil into ribbons.
5. Combine the chopped tomatoes, garlic, basil, and canned tomatoes in a small bowl.
6. Add the tomato mixture to the pan with the chicken and cook for about 3 minutes.
7. Add the butter to the pan and stir until it melts.
8. Cook for a few more minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked and everything is warmed through.
9. Serve over angel hair pasta.
This is just so good! My family loved it, and it made enough leftovers to heat up the next day!
Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to come back next week. Check out other recipes here: