This week I am sharing a new recipe that I just tried and that my whole family loved. I have never made a stuffed pork chop before, choosing to go the easy route and buy my chops already stuffed, but I decided to give this recipe a try. It was actually very easy and came out so moist and juicy, I have no idea why I waited so long!
4 large bone-in pork chops (you could certainly used boneless if you want)
2 cup Italian bread crumbs
2 tsps. seasoned salt
1-2 cups chopped spinach
8 thin slices of Gouda cheese
1. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket in the pork chops.
2. Stuff each chop with the spinach, then two slices of the cheese.
3. Spread horseradish on both sides of each chop. (I made sure the chops were completely covered, you can adjust this part to your taste)
4. In a shallow dish, combine the seasoned salt and the breadcrumbs.
5. Dip the porks in the breadcrumb mixture, covering each side.
6. Place the chops on a baking sheet that you sprayed with non-stick spray.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chops.
That’s it! Like I said, I thought something like this would be really complicated, but it wasn’t. I served this with green beans and rice and my kids each wanted more when they were done! If you know of any other stuffed chop recipes, let me know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the rest of Try a New Recipe Tuesday here: