This is an easy recipe that tastes delicious and makes plenty of leftovers!
3-4 lb. boneless pork butt
1 medium orange
3 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
2 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
3 cloves minced garlic
3 tsp. garlic chili paste
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup beef broth
1. Zest 1 tbsp from the orange and add it to a small bowl, then squeeze the juice out of the orange into the same bowl.
2. Mince the ginger and garlic and add them to the bowl.
3. Stir in the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, chili paste, salt, and beef broth.
4. After mixing everything together, pour it over the pork in the crock pot.
5. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
That’s it! I served this with stir fry veggies and rice. My hubby and kids loved the spicy-sweet flavor. Thanks for joining me this week. Be sure to check out new recipes at Try a New Recipe Tuesday here: