I think this is one of my favorite recipes ever! It’s a really simple one-dish meal that tastes absolutely delicious. If you want easy Italian fare, you should give this one a try.
6 boneless, skinless chicken things
1 jar spaghetti sauce
10 oz. garlic croutons
2 cups shredded Italian cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 cloves garlic
1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
Salt and Pepper to taste
Italian Seasoning to taste
1. Spray a 13X9 inch pan with cooking spray. Mince the garlic and spread it over the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes.
2. Place the chicken thighs on top of the garlic.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Pour spaghetti sauce on top of chicken.
5. Sprinkle one cup of the cheese on top of the sauce.
6. Cover the sauce with the croutons.
7. Top with the remaining cheese.
8. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
9. Remove the foil and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional five minutes.
I served this with a fresh Caesar salad and some breadsticks. It made plenty to feed my family of four, and provided leftovers for my hubby’s lunch the next day! This is one recipe I am going to add to our regular rotation.