This was an easy crock pot recipe that makes enough to last for a couple of days. I love the mix of veggies and the full flavor.
3 lb. boneless pork butt
2 cans diced tomatoes with garlic and oregano
10-12 baby carrots, cut into thirds
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 cup tomato paste
Salt and pepper
4 sprigs basil
1. Mix the wine and the tomato paste in the crock pot.
2. Add the two cans of tomatoes with their juices.
3. Add the onion and garlic and stir.
4. Place the pork in the crock pot.
5. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
6. Serve over angel hair pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan and chopped basil.
This was really really good, and my hubby and kids all shared it for lunch the next day!! I love my crock pot 🙂 Thanks for visiting me this week, be sure to come back next Tuesday. To see more recipes, click here: