This is one of those 15 minute dinners perfect for a busy life. I buy the packs of frozen shrimp whenever they go on sale and then save them in the freezer for nights like this. My hubby and kids love having shrimp for dinner.
1 1/2- 2 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/3 cup hoisin sauce
1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 bunch chopped cilantro
1. Peel and devein the shrimp (or, have one of your kids do it for you like I did!)
2. In a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, honey, sweet chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and cilantro.
3. Place the shrimp in a bag and pour the sauce into the bag.
4. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning the bag once.
5. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the shrimp on the baking sheet.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes until the shrimp turn pink and firm.
I served this with a pasta salad, and I would say this dinner took me all of 20 minutes to cook!! If you have any other easy shrimp recipes I would love to hear about them. Let me know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back next week! To see more new recipes, click here: