It recently got cold down here (for a couple of days at least!) and I decided to make something warm and yummy for dinner! This crock pot recipe is so easy and tastes so good! It made enough for two days.
2 lbs. ground beef
1 can black beans
1 can dark red kidney beans
1 can light red kidney beans
2 cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
2 cans tomato sauce
4 oz. chopped green chiles
3 chopped chipotle peppers
1 medium onion
4 cloves garlic
1 cup beef broth
2 tbsp. chili powder
1 tbsp. cumin
2 tbsp. adobo sauce
2 tbps. brown sugar
1 tsp. salt
Chopped green pepper (for topping)
1. Cook the ground beef in a skillet until browned.
2. Add garlic and onion and cook until the onion is soft.
3. Drain the grease and add the mixture to the crock pot.
4. Add all the other ingredients (except the green pepper).
5. Cover and cook on low for six hours.
6. Serve topped with green onion, shredded cheese, and sour cream if desired.
Thanks for stopping by! Check out other great recipes here: