Baking!! It’s one of my favorite things to do and part of the reason I love the holidays! This is a holiday dessert I make that everyone loves! It’s a great dish for parties too!
1 Pack Biscoff European cookies
1 cup Biscoff cookie spread (find it in the aisle with the Nutella)
3 cups sugar
1 1/2 sticks of butter
5 oz. evaporated milk
1 jar marshmallow creme
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Mix sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium and cook for four minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and add the marshmallow creme, cookie spread, and vanilla. Stir until it starts to melt, then whisk together until smooth.
4. Spray 9×9 pan with cooking spray and cover the bottom with crushed cookies (I used about 10).
5. Pour the mixture over the crushed cookies.
6. Allow the fudge to stand for 5 minutes to cool, then cover with foil and place in refrigerator to chill for one hour or until set.
There you go, loads and loads of yummy deliciousness! If you have any favorite Christmas desserts, let me know in the comments. Check out more recipes here: