It’s no secret that my recipe posts are frequently among my most viewed on my blog. So, to wrap up the year, I decided to post a list of my top-viewed recipe posts of 2014. I think I am going to add these into my rotation for the next couple of weeks!
1. Simple Calzone : I made this when I had a craving for calzones but didn’t want to pay for a restaurant meal. Easy and quick, you can also customize the recipe with your own toppings!
2. Pork Tacos: Regular visitors know that I have a slight obsession with my crock pot. This easy recipe makes the house smell so good!
3. Easy Chicken Quesadillas : Another restaurant-inspired recipe that cooks up fast. Serve it with a side of salsa and you are good to go!
4. Taco-Style Stuffed Shells: This is a great casserole-style dish that can easily feed a large crowd!
5. Empanadas: These tasty treats are great as an appetizer or finger food for a party!
6. Quick Chicken Tamales: I love this recipe because I can cheat and use a rotisserie chicken from the store. Less work for me is always nice at the end of a long day!
7. Easy Pork Casserole: A one-dish meal that is perfect for a busy weeknight!
8. Pork Verde : Another crock pot favorite of mine, you can serve this pork as tacos, or eat it over rice.
9. Squash Casserole: A tasty and diet-friendly low-carb meal!
10. Easy Chicken Parm Casserole: This recipe uses croutons as a topping and has lots of yummy cheese on top!
I notice that a lot of my top recipes are one-dish or crock pot meals, which tells me that a lot of you are busy, just like I am and we all want food that tastes good but doesn’t take a lot of time to make. I love sharing and finding new recipes online, and I look forward to adding a lot more to my list this year!