MMMMM…mac and cheese. It’s just one of those comfort food recipes that goes with anything. And, if you add some hot dogs, chopped ham, or bacon, it becomes a complete meal. This is the recipe I made for a side dish for our Christmas dinner, but it could easily be made any other night.
2 cups cooked pasta (I used Rotini but you could use whatever you have on hand)
16 oz cubed Velveeta
16 oz. cubed Cheddar
16 oz. cubed Monteray Jack
1 stick butter
2 cups milk
1. Spray the crock pot with cooking spray or use a liner.
2. Cook, drain, and rinse the pasta.
3. Cut the cheese into cubes.
4. Place half the pasta in the bottom of the crock pot.
5. Place half the cheese on top.
6. Repeat the layers, ending with the cheese.
7. Pour the milk on top.
8. Cook on low 4 hours. Stir occasionally.
That’s it. This is a great recipe for a party. It also provides plenty of leftovers. Thanks for visiting! If you have any great mac and cheese recipes, let me know in the comments. Check out other recipes here: