I love mushrooms! Seriously, I get mushrooms on my pizza, I love mushroom soup, and I eat them grilled, raw, anyway at all. This sauce is great because it goes well with steak or pork, and you could probably even add it to chicken if you wanted.
2 cups Cabernet (nothing fancy, I just bought the cheapest one at the grocery store)
1 stick butter
1 bunch green onions
1/2 bunch parsley
1 1/2 lb. sliced mushrooms
4 cloves garlic
1. Melt the butter in a skillet.
2. Slice the onions and dice the garlic.
3. Add the mushrooms, onions, and garlic to the skillet and cook 3-5 minutes until mushrooms are brown and tender.
4. Pour in the wine and cook until sauce reduces by half, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the parsley and stir, then serve over meat.
You can always add more wine/butter if needed.
This is so yummy and delicious and is a really simple way to dress up any meal! Thanks for stopping by. Check out more recipes at the link up here: