I made this recipe as part of my low-carb diet that I am attempting, and my 16 year old son told me he could eat it every single day! It was that good. 🙂
2 small heads cauliflower
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp. butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 cup cheddar
1/2 cup Parmesan
1 cup cheddar jack
1. Chop cauliflower into florets.
2. Add chopped cauliflower to a pot of boiling water, boil for about 10 minutes.
3. Drain and return to pot and mash lightly.
4. Add cream, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mash to desired consistency.
5. Stir in Parmesan and cheddar cheeses.
6. Transfer cauliflower to baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Top with remaining cheese and back at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until the cheese melts.
Thanks for stopping by! Check out other new recipes here: