This is a delicious and quick recipe that does not require a lot of ingredients. Serve it up with a salad and another side and you are ready to go for dinner!
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 slices Swiss cheese
1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded Parmesan
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Place chicken breasts in baking pan.
2. Cover each chicken breast with a slice of Swiss cheese.
3. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan.
4. Spread the sour cream mixture over the chicken.
5. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the chicken.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
That’s it. Easy and yummy! I am definitely adding this to my regular rotation! To check out other recipes, click here: