Okay, so I do not cook a lot of fish, but I am trying to add more of it to our diets, because of its health benefits. So, I started with these easy salmon recipe. It came out very moist and delicious, and both of my boys loved it!
4 salmon steaks
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
2 minced garlic cloves
1/4 cup Parmesan
2 tbsp. butter
1. Place the 4 salmon steaks on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
2. Place the butter, herbs, salt, pepper, garlic, and Parmesan in a microwavable bowl.
2. Microwave for 20-30 seconds, or until butter is melted.
3. Stir ingredients together.
4. Pour the butter mixture over the steaks.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees or until cooked through.