This is a great, easy dessert that is light, tart, and just a little bit sweet. It is perfect for summer barbecues, holidays, and get-togethers. My hubby and kids loved the light texture and the seasonal berries. I think you could also use the base recipe and just switch out the berries to match any season!
16 oz. cream cheese (softened)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1 can lemon pie filling
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup sliced almonds
1 container sliced strawberries
1 container sliced raspberries
1. Mix the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff, set aside.
2. Beat the lemon pie filling and cream cheese until smooth.
3. Combine the whipping cream with the lemon mixture.
4. Place 1/2 of the mixture in the bottom of a large bowl.
5. Add a layer of strawberries and almonds.
6. Add the rest of the lemon mixture.
7. Top with the sliced raspberries.
8. Chill for one hour and serve!
I get requests for this dessert every time we go to friends houses for dinner. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by. Check out more new recipes here: