This casserole comes in really handy on a busy night. I love that I can use a pre-cooked chicken from the deli to make it too!
1 medium onion
2 small heads broccoli
8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 rotisserie chicken
1 package shredded cheddar cheese
1. Chop the broccoli and place it in a microwaveable container.
2. Add 1/4 cup of water and place a top loosely over the container.
3. Microwave for 1-2 minutes to steam the broccoli.
4. Chop the mushroom and onion.
5. Add 1-2 tsp. of olive oil to a pan and cook the mushrooms and olive oil for a few minutes until soft.
6. Shred the chicken.
7. Mix the chicken, mushrooms, and onion in a casserole dish.
8. Stir in one can cream of mushroom soup.
9. Top with shredded cheddar.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Serve this with rolls or a salad. It also heats up well for lunch the next day! Enjoy!