This is a simple and quick recipe that my family of four just loves. And it requires only a few ingredients, so it’s easy on the pocketbook too!
1 lb. ground pork
2 cans whole green chiles
1 packet fajita or taco seasoning (I just use whichever is in my pantry)
3/4 cup water
1 beef bouillon cube
6 tbsp cream cheese
1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Mexican blend, whichever you like)
chopped cilantro for garnish
1. Brown pork in skillet and drain.
2. Add taco seasoning, water, and beef bouillon cube to skillet and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
4. Slice chile peppers down the center and fill each one with a tablespoon of cream cheese.
5. Place the chile peppers on the bottom of the baking pan and put the ground pork on top.
6. Cover with the cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
That’s it. A very easy, and yummy, meal. Thanks for stopping by, make sure to check out other new recipes here: