This easy, one-pan recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. It easily feeds four people, with enough leftover for lunch the next day!
1 lb chicken tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 bag frozen corn, thawed
1 packet taco seasoning
2/3 cup water
2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican blend, cheddar, or whichever is your favorite)
Cilantro for garnish
1. Heat 1-2 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet.
2. Season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and Adobo. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook 5-10 minutes or until thoroughly done.
3. Drain and rinse the corn and beans in a strainer.
4. Add the corn and beans to the skillet.
5. Add the taco seasoning and water to the skillet and stir. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Top with shredded cheese and allow to melt on the top, then sprinkle with the cilantro. (if your skillet is oven proof, you can also put it in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese faster).