I decided to combine several of my husband’s favorite things when I made this for dinner the other day: pork chops, onions, and bacon! The result was an easy recipe that he loved.
4 boneless pork chops
6-8 slices bacon
1 small onion, chopped
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Pour some Olive oil into a large skillet and cook the bacon until crispy. Drain and set aside.
2. Season both sides of the pork chops with the salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powders.
3. Place the pork chops in the same skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes per side, until cooked through.
4. Remove the pork chops to a plate and cover with foil.
5. Reduce heat to medium, and add the onion.
6. Cook for 3-5 minutes until soft.
7. Crumble bacon and return to the pan.
8. Add the heavy cream and stir until heated through, scraping off any bits from the bottom.
9. Serve the pork chops topped with the sauce.
My hubby and kids raved about this dish, and ate every last bit of it! And of course, I think the sauce could easily be served with other meats! Thanks for stopping by, I will see you next week. Check out more new recipes here: