Sometimes I just get in the mood for a nice, juicy steak on the grill. This is a really simple, but flavorful, marinade I like to use when the mood strikes me!
2 lbs. grilling steak (I used London Broil because it was on sale)
2/3 cup Orange Marmalade
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup lime juice
1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Score the steak by cutting diagonally across the surface.
2. Mix the marmalade, soy sauce, lime juice, and olive oil in a bowl.
3. Place the steak in a bag.
4. Pour the marinade in the bag and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, flipping the bag occasionally.
5. Remove the steak from the bag and discard the bag.
6. Grill the steak to desired temperature. (we like ours medium rare, so for us, that’s about 10 minutes per side over direct heat on our grill)