This is a great, and cheap dinner to make when you are pressed for time. It also works really well as an appetizer for parties. I like to make it because I have switched to a low-carb diet in an effort to lose weight, so I can just eat the meatballs with a Caesar salad, but I can make some garlic bread for my hubby and boys, and bam! they can have meatball subs!!
1 package of frozen meatballs (sure, you could make your own too, but I want this to be easy)
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1. Cook meatballs according to package directions (usually this means putting them in a pan and covering them with some sauce and cooking them over medium heat for about 20 minutes).
2. Spread a small amount of sauce over the bottom of a casserole dish.
3. Place the meatballs on top of the sauce in a single layer.
4. Top the meatballs with one cup of the Parmesan and one cup of the Mozzarella (or more if you like).
5. Add the Italian seasoning and garlic powder to the top (I used about a tablespoon of each, but you can really just do it to taste).
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and browned.
That’s it. Another reason to love this recipe is because of how easy it is to customize. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by. I will see you next week. Check out more new recipes here: