One dish meals are a lifesaver for busy moms. This quick and tasty meal cooks up in a short time and is ideal for those days when you have a lot going on!
1.5 lbs chicken tenderloins
1 lb. green beans
1 pint cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
4 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup Italian dressing
3 tbsp. honey
2 additional tbsp. Italian dressing
1 cup shredded carrots
- Whisk honey, vinegar, red pepper flakes, and 1/4 cup dressing together in a small bowl.
- Chop the tomatoes in half and trim the beans.
- Heat olive oil in skillet, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, and add chicken tenderloins to the skillet.
- Cook about 5-7 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Pour about half of the dressing on top of the chicken and heat through. Then place chicken on a plate.
- Add tomatoes, carrots, and green beans to skillet along with the rest of the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with extra dressing.
That’s it! So easy and delicious! Enjoy.