When it’s just the boys and I at home I love quick and easy meals. These chicken and corn tostadas are delicious and so simple to make!
Shredded chicken (use a rotisserie chicken from the deli or make your own)
1/2 cup salsa
1 can corn, drained
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 red onion, chopped
2 cans refried beans
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. Adobo seasoning
Shredded Cotija cheese
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Warm the refried beans in a pot.
3. Mix the corn, salsa, lime juice, salt, and 3 tbsp cheese in a small bowl.
4. Spread the warmed refried beans on the tostadas.
5. Top with the corn mixture.
6. Mix the shredded chicken with the Adobo seasoning and add to the tostadas.
7. Sprinkle with more Cotija cheese.
8. Bake in oven about 10 minutes.
That’s it! Seriously, you can make these in about 10 minutes! Enjoy!