This is an easy recipe to make on a busy night!
4 sweet potatoes
1/2 lb ground turkey
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 cup frozen corn
1 small jalepeno, seeded and diced
fresh cilantro and scallions for garnish
1 tbsp adobo seasonin
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp chili powder
shredded pepper jack
- First, bake the sweet potatoes in the oven at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes, until soft.
- Heat some oil in a pan and brown the turkey. Drain
- Return the turkey to the pan and add the adobo seasoning.
- Add the corn, black beans, jalepeno, cumin, chili powder and salt. Cook until heated through.
- Slice the potatoes open and add the stuffing.
- Sprinkle the pepper jack on top and back for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted.