This is a quick little recipe that is also pretty healthy!
4 chicken breast filets
2 cups raw cashews
3 cups sliced mushrooms
2 cups chopped onions
2 cups snow peas
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 cups chicken broth
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
chopped scallions for garnish
1. Slice the chicken into strips and season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat some oil in a large skillet or a wok if you have one.
3. Add the mushrooms, onion, and garlic to the wok and cook until the mushrooms start to soften (about 5 minutes).
4. Add the chicken to the wok and cook thru, about another 4-5 minutes.
5. Stir in the snow peas and cashews and cook for about 2 minutes more.
6. Mix the chicken broth, cornstarch, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and teriyaki together in a bowl until the cornstarch dissolves and pour the sauce over the chicken mixture. Allow the sauce to cook off for a few minutes until it starts to thicken.
7. Garnish with scallions. Serve over riced cauliflower.
That’s it! Enjoy!