My kids love tacos in any form and they are so easy to make. This is one variation that is super easy and yummy!
1 deli rotisserie chicken
1 1/2 cups buffalo wing sauce
1 tsp chili powder
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 bunch cilantro
1 cup shredded cheese
1 bunch green onion
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
2. Shred the chicken and it to the skillet.
3. Add the buffalo sauce, chili powder and chicken broth to the skillet.
4. Simmer for 5-10 minutes until the sauce cooks down.
5. Meanwhile, chop the avocado, cilantro and green onion.
6. Serve the chicken in the tortillas and top with the cheese, avocado, cilantro and green onion.
This is perfect for a busy night. Just serve it with some beans, rice or salad on the side! Enjoy!